Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pretty Little Liars: Lucy Hale on Ryan Seacrest

Hale and her Pretty Little Liars character Aria Montgomery have something in common — they like a little edge.
The 21-year-old actress caught up with old pal Ryan Seacrest on KIIS FM earlier this week to chat about the upcoming episode and just why she went for the role in the series.
Lucy shared, “That’s why I wanted to be a part of the series, because ABC Family has never done anything like this. They’re just pushing the limits. …It’s just an edgier, more adult show.”
So what is Aria doing in the new episode next week? Singing! “[I'm] singing [a song by Eva Cassidy] about my teacher I’m in love with. He’s so angry at me. He’s actually mad at himself, but he takes it out on me because I guess he’s mad that I’m 16,” Lucy dished.



Spoiler alert!! Do not listen unless you want to hear Lucy reveal who A is (in the books.)
I didn't listen : )

Credit - Just Jared, Ryan Seacrest
Kelli at Gossip Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment