Monday, May 23, 2011

Gossip Girl Season 5 Spoilers


Dair opponents, rejoice! As seen during the final episodes of this season, there’s a new sexy miss whose kiss is on Dan’s list, and given that Kaylee Defer is now a series regular, Charlie/Ivy is here to stay. “They’ve been pointing me at Dan, so… maybe I’ll stay with him,” DeFer forecasts. “The girls on the show tend to bop around [from guy to guy], but maybe I’m the only faithful one? ” To which I’ll say: Nahhhh. Regardless of who fills Dan’s dance card, DeFer promises “all sorts of drama boiling” at the hands of Ivy, an actress posing as Serena’s cousin — though DeFer doesn’t peg herself as a one-for-one substitute for Taylor Momsen (Jenny). “There’s no way I could replace Taylor,” she defers. “No, she has her own thing.”
Credit - tvline.com
Kelli at Gossip Freak

2 comments:

  1. I hope this mean you might be covering GG too?
    Pretty please :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trina!
    I will definitely be covering GG. I haven't posted much on it yet because I'm still watching season 4 (pathetic I know!) and I'm trying not to read too much ahead till I'm all caught up. Lots more GG to come in the days ahead. xxx

    ReplyDelete