Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pretty Little Liars, 90210 & Vampire Diaries Spoilers


I just watched the summer finale of Pretty Little Liars and loved it! It is such a great show. Please tell me you have some scoop on the second half of season 1.
Aria will still be doing naughty things with her teacher when the soap returns. “The affair with Mr. Fitz is my character’s main story line, so I assume it will continue and become more complicated,” says Lucy Hale. “It is fun to play, and he’s a hot teacher.” It’s also “nice and illegal,” points out Ian Harding (a.k.a. Mr. Fitz). “I am just glad the actress I play it with is nice and legal in real life. That would be weird and creepy if she wasn’t. And let’s be honest—it’s not like I am 50 or something. I am a pretty young teacher.”


I just bought the first season of Vampire Diaries and watched every episode back-to-back. Can you help out a new (sleep-deprived) fan with any season 2 spoilers that may have popped up since Comic-Con?
At Sunday’s Teen Choice Awards, Katerina Graham told us that Bonnie will become “even less tolerant” of the vampires this season. “She is going to become quite the power player among the supernatural [set]. I think she is going to be noticed by some of the big baddies this season. She is gaining powers rapidly this season, so I encourage all the villains and the bad boyfriends to stay clear of the Bennett witch!”


Any juicy spoilers on who’s coming out of the closet on 90210?
Kyle Riabko has been cast as the newest member of the 90210. Riabko will be a regular in the series third season, which premieres on Monday, September 13, 2010. According to EW, Riabko's storyline involves being the gay love interest of either Liam (Matt Lanter), Navid (Michael Steger) or Teddy (Trevor Donovan. Riabko has appeared on Broadway in Spring Awakening and Hair.
Credit - The Ausiello Files , broadwayworld.com
Kelli at Gossip Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment